First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone for your patience, you've been great! I've been working hard trying to get all of the little kinks worked out in regards to the bitcoin VPS systems we offer, and slowly but surely things are starting to fall into place. December 2019 is going to be an interesting end to the year around here, below I've outlined some of the current bugs and upcoming changes.
- Users can submit a configuration containing a malformed ssh public key
- In some cases the instance ID is not returned instantly upon creation
- Various minor website bugs (css display issues)
- Price changes - services offered (bitcoin vps) will be reduced in price as benefits are extended to us from our supplies
- Private networking via the web control panel
- All accounts will have an option and free automated backup solution (for all disk sizes)
- Underground *nix images
- CMS stacks (such as Wordpress, Drupal, Virtualmin, Plesk, ect) will be separated and better served & represented
- Hourly vps server rentals
- Optional account-less (no email registration) purchase
I am also currently developing and testing various solutions for more "realistic" anonymity, including via the tor network, and expect to have more detailed information and upcoming updates in this area very soon. Anonymity I feel is somewhat misrepresented on Xitheon (there are other services such as https://sporstack.com who are ahead in this regard, worth looking into), and I pledge to continue innovating in this area. Security & Privacy are certainly at the forefront.
I welcome anyone with issues or suggestions to contact me via a support ticket or by e-mail ([email protected]), and thank you for choosing Xitheon.
Wednesday, December 11, 2019